Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wip wednesday~ mini snowballs



I just started on my dqs7 mini yesterday after finally deciding on the snowball pattern. After seeing Kate's snowball quilt, I thought it would work great as a mini. My partner has gnomes in her flickr fav's, so am so excited I get to make another mini with gnomes. The blocks come together pretty quickly, and have a fun effect when put togther. What do you think of a simple tutorial?

My mom comes in today, so I might me mia for the rest of the week. Can't wait to see her. :)

9 comments:

  1. YAY! I get so excited like a little kid when my mom comes to visit! I LOVE your dqs7 choices! Wish I was your partner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those squares. I too am working on a snowball pattern today!! I'm using 10" squares though, thinking a little bigger :)
    Have fun with your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. these will be 3 inches. pretty small! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors ...love to see when done. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your partner will be very happy with the quilt you are making! The little gnomes look so sweet as a centerpiece! Looks great Kerri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the exact same taste in fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those prints are torturing me and you know it! I love them! Have fun with your ma! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That will look stunning when finished.

    Enjoy your mom's visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those squares are awesome!!
    It will look beautiful when finished..

    --
    Michell
    Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!