Friday, May 28, 2010

busy as a bee...

...doing lots of bee block!!! I've been playing catch up on a couple of Aprils blocks as well as getting all the ones done for May. I really wanted to go into June all caught up. I have to say it is a big relief to be caught up, and knowing that June will be much less stressful, hopefully. :)

Munki blocks for Rachel from the [Bee]- autiful Quilting Bee! The calypso block!

The tea party block!


Mendocino block for Kim from the SNTM Quitling Bee!


Flying Geese block for Amanda from the {Bee} Imaginative - A Virtual Quilting Bee.


Denyse Schmidt, Drunk Love block for Ashley from the {Bee} Imaginative - A Virtual Quilting Bee. I'm so sorry these are so late!!

Little toesies slipped in on this one.



Hope everyone has a super spectacular week-end!! What are your plans? I'm hoping to try my hand at some hexies for the first time!! :)

16 comments:

  1. they look great Kerri!! i guess i never realized how many bee's we were in together until i saw these!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that green and lavender block is my favorite...those colors look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks! I love the Munki blocks, but those flying geese - what a great idea to reverse a row! (Cute little toesies, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the HR block you did. I have been hoarding my fabric not knowing exactly what to do with it, but I love that block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks! WOW That is a lot of bee's to be in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blocks! I just signed up for my first bee... I don't know how you do it with all those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blocks! (love the toesies).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute toesies!

    The blocks are gorgeous! I love that HR fabric, so pretty!

    Beware of the hexies, they are so addictive! Fun, but addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blocks! I love then all... I was going to tell you that one of then was my favorite but after relooking at them I discovered that I could pick one favorite. They all are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness... Nice typos. :P That's what I get for commenting while on my phone! "Them" not "then" and "could NOT" instead of "could".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressive blocks! And an impressive number of bees. I'm having trouble just keeping up with two!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lovely blocks I really like the tea party block best! Justine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You have been BUSY. They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are all gorgeous, as usual. i especially like the geese, i have been a bit taken with those little triangles lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!