Thursday, October 14, 2010

it's here...

...the fall Munki Munki!! I've been anticipating it's arrival since last Spring, and let me tell you, I'm so excited as it is the softest flannel EVER!! With it being a bamboo flannel, it makes it extremely softer. Oh, I can just imagine wearing a pair of these during those cold winter months while snuggling up to a matching quilt!! Wouldn't that be fun!! :)



A limited edition Love Bikes I was able to get my hands on!! I love it in the blue!!!


The Day of the Dead should be arriving within the next week so keep watch for that one, and it comes in poplin!!



PS. It may be quiet on my blog for a few weeks as we are getting ready to move at the end of the month. I'll also be closing my shop soon for probably a week or so to get everything situated. We quickly out grew our home with having a large family and the shop!! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love the bike and elephant. Shame on you for tempting me when I'm trying to behave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prints are so cool! Love the elephants and the bikes especially.

    Kerri, I hope your move is fast and easy. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those marching elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your move! I agree with Jess though! Shame on you! These fabrics are awesome and only encourage my debt to fabric more! haha! Will you be selling any of it in your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute prints !!! Love them ... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move - that's a big job, especially with all of that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the elephant fabric! Too cute :) The colors in the sock-monkey fabric are perfect, I love the aqua background!

    You're blogging has inspired me to start sharing my projects as well. Anyone interested in learning how to take your bobbing/shuttle assembly apart and clean and oil it??? Check out my blog at seamssewcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!