Sunday, December 26, 2010

a merry christmas!

We've had a wonderful Christmas week!! Lots of family, crafting, and cooking!! I just love this time of year and with six kiddos it is so heart warming to see the excitement in each of their eyes. I love how their anticipation grew each day as it got closer to Christmas!! I hope all my sweet online friends had a wonderful and merry Christmas too!! here are a few pictures from Christmas eve, and Christmas morning!! Hope you don't mind an abundance of them. ;)

Our home on Christmas morning!


Christmas Eve, baking cookies!!


My sweet hubby got me a KitchenAid mixer, in aqua!! I even got it a few days early so I could do some baking with it. :)


Our new family village!! I gave these to our family as a Christmas Eve present. There is kind of a funny story behind these. I had purchased a couple after searching etsy, and then my sil, Tasha told me how she had just got some for her family and did a little village with names. We thought it would be fun for both our families to each have one!! I think they are the CUTEST! Make sure to check out petitehouse and bookmark her as I've noticed she only sells for the holidays!!

I just LOVE how adorable they are!!

Presents under the tree!!

Pretty wrapping paper! Amy/nanacompany had posted a picture on flickr of some of the cutest wrapping paper and led me in the right direction on where to find a few of them!! Then I found a few others that coordinated!! I LOVE how cute they all look together!!


All wrapped up and ready!!

Aren't the tags sooo cute!! from my sil, Tasha!! :)

The anticipation!!


Finally, the kiddos get to open their presents!! :)







If you made it through my long post, THANKS!! It was fun to share our holiday with you!!

14 comments:

  1. It looks your kids got beautiful gifts and I´m sure they liked. I love how you wrapped, I always forget to do it till the last day and usually they are not so nicely wrapped. Hope you had a fabulous day. And have a happy 2011 year. Cheers, Ana (Pompitas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the vintage Fisher Price - I gave my little sister and brothers many a spelling lesson on that chalkboard! Sweet photos, thanks for sharing Kerri. Happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Martha Stewart Signature Blue mixer and small appliance line from Kitchenaid. I am obsessed. It even became one of my wedding colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great Christmas! MErry Christmas to you to!
    PS Did Maya get a haircut? Looks shorter... very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family & Christmas you had. Love KitchenAid, this year we added the food processor to the family, we collect them in red, i love it, we've used it 4 times already!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love your aqua mixer! I have one in red and couldn't do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! i love how everything looks! and i love your mixer! mines coming in the mail. :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your blue mixer!! I have a red one and kinda wish I would have gotten the blue one. Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are the village houses made out of...call me, I miss talking with you and the kids...photos are precious and everything looks wonderful!! Love, Grandma Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerri, I am glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the aqua mixer is fabulous!!!!!!!! Mine is yellow, but the aqua is my next fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New year! I love the little houses! Adorable! Now I have to wait until next year or make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have mixer envy! What an awesome mixer. I have a plain old white Kitchenaid. I want an aqua one now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the old fisher price little people! Once I took my two sons to Fisher Price Toy Fest near Buffalo, NY for their toyfest and traded, sold, and bought little people!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!