Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pinwheels

Lately I've been planning my daughters birthday! There are so many wonderful ideas online that really makes it fun!! After seeing some cute pinwheel ideas and knowing my sweet friend, Ariel has the most adorable illustration of Polly Pinwheels I decided on the pinwheel theme.

I found some cute vintage shabby chic inspired papers online and ordered them (don't you think they would be the sweetest fabrics!?!). They just came last week so was able to start on the invitations and some cute party pinwheels. I used this tutorial from Martha Stewart for making the pinwheels.

The cute invitations, with Polly Pinwheels, fun paper pinwheels on doilies!! I really love the way they turned out!!



Fun party pinwheels!!


Here are some of the parties I've gotten inspiration from.
A cute pinwheel party arrangement!


I just love the sweet pinwheel cake and all the cute goodie bags!!

I'm hoping to make a cute table runner with sweet pinwheel blocks like these from Amy!

For shop news, I just received some of the 1001 Peeps by Lizzy House!! I just love this fun collection!!



This week I should be receiving the cute Hoo's in the Forest collection by Riley Blake, and then later this month Sarah Janes Children at Play, and Leciens new Flower Sugar collections!! I can't wait!!

Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!!


9 comments:

  1. Really adorable invitations! Love the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute. What an adorable and sweet party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post, the pinwheels are sooo cute, wish it was my party:)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your invitations. Hope she has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww the invitations are so lovely ;-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling party idea. Your daughter is so very lucky. She will look back years and years from now and be grateful for her Mom and all the hard work she put into this! Handmade always means so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be a lovely party! What a lucky little girl, makes me want to be under 12 again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Kerri. :o)
    I am curious if I may order a similar bundle as this found in your Etsy shop :
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69441662/reserved-for-sabrina-japanese-lecien
    The top four are what I am most interested in. :o)
    Thanks so much!!
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I Miss Fiomat! your designs are really amazing. In my blog I have many arts and crafts to share, also we can exchange links :)! I leave my site, blog and e-mail

    www.editorialhilder.com
    www.editorialhilder.blogspot.com
    detallitos@editorialhilder.com

    If you want to publish your work in my blog are also welcome, just send me an email n.n!

    Greetings and Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!