Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving

(picture from my pinterest)

We are enjoying this lovely Thanksgiving with family! It is also my hubby's b-day so lots of fun going on here. :) Here are a couple things I've been up to this week for Thanksgiving.

Some cute little cupcake Teepee's!!


Our Thanksgiving mantle, with the fall subway art!


A new pom pom banner with a cute little sketchy stitchy applique turkey. Inspired by my sweet friend Amy!


Hope you are having a fabulous day too!!


3 comments:

  1. What great Thanksgiving goodies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those cupcakes! Hope you'll post instructions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I especially love the cute little turkey. Now I am wondering why I didn't have a Thanksgiving bunting...hmmm...I'll have to get on that before next year. :) I guess I better make sure we have one for Christmas first. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!